Help Deep Silver Publishing take some of the most exciting AAA brands like Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro and Homefront to the next level by becoming part of our international organization. Deep Silver is structured in a flat configuration where innovation, passion, and individual contribution are valued and rewarded.
The Art Producer mission is to support the Art Director and Director of Games Development in controlling and overseeing the art production & scope of the Deep Silver lineup, helping coordinate all our creative projects, identify and mitigate risks, contribute to the preparation and evaluation of Milestones.
The Art Producer assists to the Art Direction processes with wide range of tasks including the preparation of detailed milestone acceptance criteria’s, manages multiple projects in a timely and professional manner and keeps projects deliverables on schedule, budget and within high production value.
A pro-active and communicative attitude are a must have. The Art Producer must be able to keep and develop good and productive relationships with internal and external studios. It is important to manage multiple communication channels including Art, Producing, Engineering, Design to ensure that the development is properly organized and the teams are working in sync.
Finally, the ideal person would coordinate with the Art Director to track internal production tasks for the Deep Silver Art Department to ensure maximum allocation of the resources, help identify art needs, etc.
- Keep excellent communication with the Art Director and help create and manage the Deep Silver Art Department schedule and workflow.
- Contribute to the preparation of editorial debriefings and support the Art Director in the milestones debriefings and evaluations.
- Be responsible for the creation of detailed milestone acceptance criteria’s and ensure they are properly generated.
- Work closely with the producing team to identify project risks and provide mitigation strategies throughout the development cycle.
- Work closely with the Art Team to determine outsourcing needs, pipelines, budgets and costs for art assets.
- Oversee art outsourcing according to project specifications and deadlines. Own the quality control over all incoming art assets and provide constructive written and visual feedback to off-site art teams. Ensure timelines and project estimates are going according to plan.
- Ensure that all department documentation is properly developed and maintained on the publisher side.
- Coordinate updates to keep Deep Silver Producing informed at any time on the project status, impediments and risks.
5+ years of professional industry experience, having participated in the production of AAA game titles as Art Producer, Outsourcing Manager or Lead Artist.
In-depth understanding how to develop a game, overall pipelines, asset creation. Previous experience of working with Art Directors, Outsourcing, or Art Recruiting would be beneficial.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Highly proficient with project management software, developing schedules and setting milestones and associated deliverables.
- Must be highly organized, self-driven with a great attention to detail
- Have a strong familiarity with art pipelines and technical limitation in game development
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills, with strong leadership skills
- Thrives in a collaborative work culture
- Excellent/Fluent English skills (spoken and written)
- Project Management Training/Knowledge
- Experience in game art asset creation in a variety of software packages such as Maya, 3ds Max, Zbrush, and Photoshop
- Experience working on a product with the Unreal Engine
International applications are welcome!
Deep Silver │ Koch Media GmbH │ Lochhamer Str. 9 │ 82152 Planegg/Munich │ Germany │ www.deepsilver.com │ www.kochmedia.com