Koch Media is a leading producer and marketer of entertainment products like video games, movies and software under the labels Deep Silver and Ravenscourt, as well as partner publishing and distribution. Koch Media stands for innovation, diversification and continuous growth since its founding.
Koch Media is looking for a talented, driven and motivated (Junior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d) with emphasize on sales, who will complete our team and directly contributing to the company’s continued success.
Your Tasks - Commitment to excellence:
- You develop new commercial strategies and business opportunities.
- You will be responsible to scout, develop and implement new outbound and inbound business partners (e.g. new customers, new markets or new relationships).
- You gather relevant information about potential business models and strategies, market analysis, business cases and untapped opportunities.
- You are leading business development projects, from ideation, research and business modelling down to the minimum viable product.
- You will build an internal and external network within the entertainment industry.
Your Profile – Ready for the future:
- Excellent degree in Business Administrations, Management or a similar discipline.
- Relevant experience in business development sales or purchasing, ideally with a strategic focus.
- Ideally some experience in marketing, project management and product management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, paired with creativity, inventiveness and originality of how to shape future business.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a drive to achieve designated goals with a friendly but confident hands on attitude.
- Fluent in English and German; any other language is a plus.
- A true team player with a good sense of humor.
Koch Media – A great place to work:
- Your chance - to work in one of the coolest industries and shape the future of entertainment.
- Leave your footprint - and become part of a rapidly growing company and a highly motivated team, you will know awesome when you see it!
- Break down borders - while working in an international environment with truly inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- A friendly working environment - with free hot and cold beverages, fresh fruit, sports teams, a casual dress code and trust based working.
Want to be part of the next big thing in entertainment? Then join us and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Koch Media GmbH │ Lochhamer Str. 9 │ 82152 Planegg/Munich │ Germany │www.kochmedia.com