The successful candidate (f/m) will be responsible for commercial growth including identifying potential brand and product business opportunities, building direct relationships with key suppliers, negotiating contracts, terms & conditions, developing collaborative marketing and promotions, driving sales and margin improvements, managing the lifecycle of products.
Koch Media is a leading producer and marketer of entertainment products like video games, movies and software under the labels Deep Silver and Ravenscourt, as well as partner publishing and distribution. Koch Media stands for innovation, diversification and continuous growth since its founding.
The candidate (f/m) should have experience analyzing (new) business opportunities, building strong relationships, driving significant top and bottom line results, and be comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a very fast-paced environment.
They will work with vendors of all sizes - and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent Koch Media at all levels of these organizations. The candidate must also possess strong analytical acumen and be comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions by managing an extensive amount of data. The right candidate stays on top of industry and competitive trends, and is able to execute at both a tactical and strategic level to drive selection, sales, and margin growth.
In addition, the candidate must be an effective leader and communicator in working with Koch Media internal groups such as in Sales, Marketing & PR, Finance and Operations.
The role is highly cross-functional and needs influencing abilities while collaborating within and outside Koch Media.
For this position we expect:
- University Degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline
- Fluent in English, other languages desirable
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, detail oriented.
- A minimum of 5 years front line experience within a procurement, sales and marketing function or agency with proven success in procurement
- Experienced in supplier development and cost structure analysis
- Strong commercial negotiation skills & experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Outstanding communication, analytical and execution capabilities required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results - self-starter and self-directed
- A true team player with the ability to support ideas and make change happen
We look forward to receiving your application consisting of cover letter, CV, references. The more information you provide us with the better. Please use our online application form. If you have any further questions regarding your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
│ Koch Media GmbH │ Lochhamer Str. 9 │ 82152 Planegg/Munich │ Germany │