The Localisation Project Manager manages the localisation and ensures the overall linguistic quality of a variety of games across all platforms and genres. He/She supports the Localisation/QA Managers in the process of localisation of Deep Silver titles and is responsible for the correctness of the integrated languages and all first party terminologies by coordinating external testing resources.
The Localisation Project Manager reports directly to the Localisation Manager.
Primary Responsibilities (localisation management):
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the multilingual localisation as well as the review processes of Deep Silver game titles and all accompanying materials like manuals or readme files.
- Select, evaluate and track localisation vendors and recording studios while balancing quality and budget according to the requirements.
- Verify the timely handoffs and handbacks between the Post Production team and both localisation vendors and developers.
- Prepare assets for localisation and for developer implementation.
- Provide feedback to developers and Producing with regards to Best Practices.
Secondary Responsibilities (localisation QA management):
- Coordinate external testing resources.
- Select, evaluate and track LQA vendors while balancing quality and budget according to the requirements.
- Prune/confirm bugs in the bug database and provide feedback for testers.
- Create test scripts and the test schedule.
- Determine appropriate test strategies and identify improvements in test processes.
- Verify specified product goals.
- Identify time critical issues within the localisation testing deadlines.
- Ensure that the LQA is performed in time and on budget in the desired quality and also ensure all is prepared for a successful submission process.
- Integrate feedback and test reports/results into the testing process
- At least 1 year of experience in localisation and LQA process
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Decisive problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, concise language
- University degree in computer science, language or related fields appreciated
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, other languages are a plus
- Great passion for video games across multiple genres and platforms
International applications are welcome!