Your new crew consists of 15 people. They are working on a yet-to-be-announced AAA title for smartphones and tablets and they are burning for you to join their ranks and contribute to the project’s vision and success.
You will be responsible for the development of backend solutions for a brand-new “next gen” mobile game. Thereby you will drive the backend solution for your project, optimize the current structure and also bring in technical innovations. And of course you will cooperate closely with our game design and game development teams.
- Very good knowledge of Java and REST and practical work experience
- Knowledge of Spring MVC and Spring Data (JPA, REST, Mongo)
- Experience with databases like MySQL or MongoDB
- Self-starter who works well across the team and supports other disciplines
- Good knowledge of the English language
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN, GIT and Perforce
- Experience in designing RESTful web services
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Hudson