The Digital Sales Analyst will provide forecast and sales analysis to maximise the profitability of all Deep Silver & partner Digital products. Within the Digital department of the worldwide Headquarters in Munich and reporting to the Head of Digital, you will work closely with cross-functional teams including Digital, Strategy, Marketing, Product Development, & Finance to deliver high quality reports and analysis to internal and external stakeholders. Your recommendations will support the Digital department in building its strategy.
The ideal candidate has demonstrably strong analytical skills, is fluent in English and has an interest in video games or the video games industry. The position is based in Deep Silver’s Headquarters in Munich, Germany.
- Review regular sales reports across all Digital partners and assess profitability per accounts and per products
- Establish consistent process & cadence for communicating detailed results to the Digital leadership
- Structure, develop and automate our internal tools together with our Finance , IT & Strategy teams; define and maintain relevant KPIs
- Support our Digital sales team in lifecycle management, trade negotiation strategy, marketing budget ROI
- Assist the Account Managers in monitoring competitor trends and strategies for digital pre-order offers, SKU setup, lifecycle management & marketing ROI
- Work closely with our strategy team on forecasting upcoming products
- Support & advocate digital change within the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, using data and metrics to back up assumptions.
- Self-confident individual with the ability to influence key decision makers by using business knowledge and statistical information
- Highly proficient with excel including pivots and lookups
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge and interest in the video games industry
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Experience with working with SAP Business Objects
- Experience and understanding of digital distribution models
- Experience with managing projects
- Prior experience of working in the video games industry
- 2+ years plus experience in an analyst or equivalent role
International applications are welcome!
Deep Silver - A Division of Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de / www.deepsilver.de