You will work together with an experienced team of developers and a small multi-national expert art team where you will assume ownership and enjoy creative freedom.
- Work closely with your Lead and concept, propose and present effect ideas to fill our cinematic Sci-Fi universe with life
- Team up with artists, designers, engineers and audio staff to ensure your visual effects blow everybody's mind
- Use 3ds Max, Photoshop and the Unreal Engine 4 to create and implement stunning realtime VFX
- See your work come to life on the Playstation4
- A thorough understanding of VFX production, both artistic and technical, demonstrated with an excellent showreel
- You participated in at least one AAA production as a key contributor for visual effects
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Strong technical skills using UE4's Cascade Particle Systems and Material Editor
- Excellent sense of scale, timing, detail, form, texture and color
- Ability to technically deconstruct visual effects from other game and film references.
- Experience in compositing and 3D software (After Effects, 3ds Max etc.)
- Experience in Houdini and material- and shader creation are a strong plus
Please add to your application a variety of work samples that demonstrate your skills in the field of VFX creation (online portfolio link with video footage preferred).