Koch Media is a leading producer and marketer of entertainment products like video games, movies and software under the labels Deep Silver and Ravenscourt, as well as partner publishing and distribution. Koch Media stands for innovation, diversification and continuous growth since its founding.
The International Sales Analyst will provide forecast and sales analysis to maximise the profitability of all Koch Media products. You will partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Digital, Marketing, Production, Finance, Operations and Legal to deliver high quality reports and analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has demonstrably strong analytical skills, is fluent in English and has an interest in video games or the video games industry. The position is based in our headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- A key contact point for all departments with queries concerning sales opportunities, with regard to revenues, costs, manufacturing and royalty models
- Providing product profit & loss (P&L) and contribution margin analysis, improvement recommendations, break even analysis and risk identification
- Produce pre-order, sell-in, sell-out, stock and P&L analysis and reports on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Provide regular reviews and reports of Country sales and revenue results against targets
- Supporting with analysis of market research topics, including new business opportunities, chart-tracking and product analysis
- Tracking and reporting on marketing budgets and spending
- Assisting with vendor and first party platform holder relationships, reporting and business models
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, using data and metrics to back up assumptions
- Self-confident individual with the ability to influence key decision makers by using business knowledge and statistical information
- Highly proficient with excel including pivots and lookups
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge and interest in the video games industry
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Business level German language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience and understanding of retail and digital distribution models
- Experience with managing projects
- Prior experience of working in the video games industry
- Experience with working with SAP Business Objects
- 3+ years plus experience in an analyst or equivalent role
International applications are welcome!
Koch Media GmbH │ Lochhamer Str. 9 │ 82152 Planegg b. München │ www.kochmedia.de │