Koch Media is a leading producer and marketer of entertainment products like video games, movies and software under the labels Deep Silver and Ravenscourt, as well as partner publishing and distribution. Koch Media stands for innovation, diversification and continuous growth since its founding.
Are you looking for a varied challenge in one of the most exciting industries? Are you a responsible team player and enjoy working in a dynamic team? Then become part of our success story and help us take some of the most exiting AAA brands to the next Level.
- Partner with the PR, brand marketing, digital marketing, internal art departments and other teams to design compelling campaigns within the respective communities as a key element of the comprehensive marketing campaign and ensure synchronized communication across all channels.
- You are representing each of our products and are the interface to the players. You initiate and lead all global community engagement on channels such as official forums, official distribution platforms (e.g. Steam, PSN, Amazon) as well as official social media channels. Including but not limited to written articles, videos, livestreams, guides and developer Q&As.
- Planning and realizing projects and events (online activities and offline events) with a long-term vision for the respective communities. Engage and build sustainable relations with key influencers from the beginning of their careers.
- Constant feedback to our international teams on the mood within the community and effectiveness of the campaigns, is a matter of course for you. You can recognize trends, ideas and wishes as they emerge, see the big picture and communicate this clearly with the PR and Marketing Teams.
- You are the creative force for community content such as image and video asset creation, and coordinate with our international territory offices.
- A passionate gamer and already have experience with our brands and our partners’ products. All game genres and platforms are a home away from home for you. You don’t discriminate between different types of video games and platforms, since all gamers are part of a big family for you.
- A “fortress of serenity” in heated discussions, giving your whole attention even to the shortest comments and keeping track of the situation in every case.
- A hobby-cryptologist and realize that not everyone has access to your excellent communication skills. Therefore, you can see the hidden message in its most cryptic form. At the same time, you can respond kindly and clear to such Messages.
- A multi-tasker and can not only moderate a variety of topics on different platforms as a matter of course, but – at the same time – communicate the current progress to our international Teams.
- A networker who easily makes new contacts and captures others imagination. In a conversation, you exclude nobody, but see each opinion as valid.
- Coated with Teflon and realize that a heated discussion can quickly become personal. However, you are way above those things, you won’t be unsettled and allow, that the minds can blow off some steam and then cool down.
- Experienced and passionate video gamer, who knows no boundaries between game genres, groups and platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or similar education
- 3+ years relevant experience in the video game/entertainment industry, preferably in Community Management, Social Media or Online Marketing
- Excellent written and speech communication skills in English (German or other European languages are an advantage)
- Motivating team player and communication expert in B2C and B2B
- Proficiency with MS-Office, CMS and CRM
- Experience with different community and communication hubs (e.g. Steam, PSN, Xbox Live), comment systems on various sales platforms (e.g. Amazon, Media Markt, Saturn) and streaming platforms like Twitch and so on