You will work together with an experienced team of developers and a small multi-national expert art team where you will assume ownership and enjoy creative freedom.
You will create stunning 3D visual effects for our upcoming "next gen" console game projects and optimize effects and particle systems for consoles.
Furthermore, you will solve technical problems and challenges in the game as well as in our tool pipeline and improve the overall efficiency of our effects pipeline.
- Work experience and finished projects in the video game industry as an VFX artist/technical artist or similar qualification
- The ability to adopt to different art styles from realistic to stylized
- Very good understanding of design and art principles and an excellent feel for timing
- Excellent knowledge of the underlying principles and fundamentals of game engines
- Eagerness to face the on-going challenge of creating beautiful visuals and to find technical solutions
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Knowledge in the field of Animation
- Experience in lighting, light setup and lighting optimization
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of shader programming
- Experience in working with 3ds Max and/or similar 3D tools
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as MAXscript or MEL
Please add to your application a variety of work samples that demonstrate your skills in the field of VFX creation (online portfolio link with video footage preferred).