Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for day to day operations, bringing to market and managing the lifecycle of Deep Silver and Partner products. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of key digital accounts and products within a dynamic and growing team in our international headquarters in Munich.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the industry with a strong business acumen and existing experience in similar roles.
- Day to day Management of a selected portfolio of Digital Accounts
- Delivery of the Digital Business Plan
- Proactively seek and recommend campaign along the lifecycle of all titles
- Maintain strong internal relationships across departments and international offices to ensure the Digitam Team is prime and well-connected with information sharing
- Report and Analyze results in a timely manner
- Be a product champion for both Deep Silver and Studio Partners
- Provide support on reporting, legal agreements
- Identify, implement and execute new business opportunities
This position is open for candidates experienced in account management, digital sales and/or online marketing
Primary skills and abilities
- 3 years experience of working in the video game or another entertainment industry
- Proven track record of Account Management a plus
- Passion for video games and online technologies a must
- Commercial awareness and profit driven
International applications are welcome!
Deep Silver │ Koch Media GmbH │ Lochhamer Str. 9 │ 82152 Planegg/Munich │ Germany │ www.deepsilver.com │ www.kochmedia.com