Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for day to day operations, bringing to market and managing the lifecycle of Deep Silver and Partners products. This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of key digital accounts and products within a dynamic and growing team in our international headquarters in Munich.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the industry with a strong business acumen and existing experience in similar roles.
- Identify, assess, negotiate new business development opportunities
- Day to day Management of a selected portfolio of Digital Accounts
- Partner with internal teams, manage and optimize the Digital Supply Chain
- Delivery of the Digital Business Plan
- Proactively seek and recommend campaign along the lifecycle of all titles
- Develop & track KPIs and work closely with the Business Intelligence team to report and highlight areas operational improvement
- Be a product champion for both Deep Silver and Studio Partners
This position is open for candidates experienced in Business Development, Account Management.
Primary skills and abilities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in the video game or another entertainment industry
- Proven track record of Business Development &/or Account Management
- Passion for video games and online technologies
- Ability to understand, design & implement business models
- Contract negotiation and review a must
- Commercial awareness and profit driven
International applications are welcome!
Deep Silver - A Division of Koch Media GmbH - Lochhamer Str. 9 - 82152 Planegg - www.kochmedia.de / www.deepsilver.de