We are looking for an talented Junior Game Designer who wants - together with our Studios - leave a permanent mark in the game industry. If you want to make a difference and work on products that matter to players you belong with us. Our entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to express and grow together with us, in the mission to serve our players with the best possible games.
As a Junior Creative Supervisor you will help creatively coordinate top productions and teams around the globe, inspiring and driving the development to accomplish the product vision and quality.
- An analytical mind that allows you to make sense of the intricacies of game development with AAA teams and large scale productions.
- A good understanding of game systems and level design.
- A strong working ethic.
- Previous game design experience in the videogame industry.
- A great team player, ready to share and learn from others. You excel at organizing yourself and blend well working in a team.
- Goal oriented and an achiever by heart. You are able to maintain in focus the strategic direction transforming it into concrete tactical execution.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- An avid gamer that loves to keep his gaming and market knowledge constantly up to date. Play games is a serious part of your life style. Your curiosity brings you to explore different genres while your skills allow you to methodically analyze a product to identify areas of improvements. Your game development credo is: “A game for gamers”.
- Help oversee creatively multiple projects and coordinating them though the entire development lifecycle.
- Support the Senior Creative Supervisor to ensure the game to be developed becomes the best possible product.
- Provide input, participate, and help prioritizing deliverables and features with the Development Team and the project stakeholders within the project mandate and quality requirements.
- Work with the Development Team to ensure the best game and level design solutions and methodologies are in place.
Deep Silver │ Koch Media GmbH │ Lochhamer Str. 9 │ 82152 Planegg/Munich │ Germany │ www.deepsilver.com │ www.kochmedia.com