Being part of small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for both the console and mobile markets. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level. Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create great visual experiences. This happens in a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
Our UI / UX Designers plan, build and implement all aspects of a game's graphical interface. From initial user flow diagrams and wireframe prototypes to final, in-game layout designs, interactive and graphical components, transition animations and effects with a focus on quality, innovation, integration and ease of use.
- Develop detailed flowcharts, wireframes, mock-ups, rapid prototypes and other product deliverables to effectively communicate designs and product requirements.
- Create layouts, graphics, interactive elements, icons, style sheets, color schemes, mood boards, templates and layouts for use in all front-end areas of a game
- An understanding of, and adherence to, user-centered design principles
- Creation of design guidelines, process enhancements, toolkits, etc., fostering a user-centered culture
- Work within game engine software (e.g. Unreal, Unity, etc.), while collaborating with engineers to implement your designs.
- At least 3 years of experience as a User Experience Designer in the games industry
- Experience in designing and implementing functional and elegant user interfaces and associated features from concept to completion
- A strong graphic design foundation as well as a keen eye for cutting-edge graphics and design principles
- Attention to visual details and consistency
- Ability to match existing art styles when needed
- Knowledge and experience with motion design
- Proficient with typical design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of game development processes
- Excellent command of the English language
- High capacity for teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills