We are looking for a high impact and experienced Data Scientist who wants - together with our Studios - leave a permanent mark in the game industry. If you want to make a difference and work on products that matter to players you belong with us. Our entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to express and grow together with us, in the mission to serve our players with the best possible games.
As a Head of Games Research you lead our GamesLab and collaborate with top level game teams to accomplish great games and raise our level of understanding of our players' behaviors.
- An industry expert able to make sense of the intricacies of game numbers and development from mobile to AAA scale.
- In possession of great statistical skills and open mind that allow you to connect the dots and reveal the big picture.
- A great team player, ready to share his knowledge and learn from others. You excel at organizing yourself and others working in a team, inspiring them through your charisma, working ethic and analytical abilities.
- A pro when it comes to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Goal oriented and an achiever by heart. You are able to maintain in focus the strategic direction transforming it into concrete tactical execution.
- Knowledgeable in technologies - such as Hadoop, OLAP, Cassandra, Kafka and reporting solutions.
- An expert in machine learning and analytical coding using tools such as R, Python and Excel for analytical purposes. You have the ability to write complex SQL queries to analyze our database with millions of players and to work effectively with both Hive and relational database systems.
- Be the Product Owner of overall architecture of the data analytics and business intelligence to serve our current and future games as well as our business strategies.
- Use statistical and econometric techniques on large datasets to:
- Analyze user behavior, engagement, retention, and value
- Extract useful insights from the content of active users
- Identify causal impact and attribution from product content, marketing, events, etc.
- Analyze experiments
- Recommend design approaches to development teams to capture business opportunities and leverage Machine Learning techniques and algorithms.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements, game KPIs, and AB-tests, and work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking.
- Introduce data visibility and reports that allows to maximize user engagement and revenues across all titles.
- Build and manage a team of high-performing data scientists and analyst across the larger organization to drive insight and influence decisions at product and Game Studios’ level.
Deep Silver – a Division of Koch Media GmbH │ Lochhamer Str. 9 │ 82152 Planegg/Munich │ Germany │ www.kochmedia.com │ www.deepsilver.com